metals4U are pleased to offer a hassle-free returns service of unwanted goods, with the exception of custom cut and polished items. We can arrange the collection of the goods you wish to return at an additional cost and subject to the conditions below. Once payment is received, we will instruct our courier to collect the goods from you, they will contact you to arrange a suitable time / day for collection. Alternatively, you can arrange your own courier to return the items.
Upon receiving the goods back, we will photograph the returned items and issue a refund accordingly, subject to satisfactory inspection.
Please read the points listed below so you are fully aware off our terms and conditions in case your collection is lost or damaged by our courier. By submitting payment, you are agreeing to the below conditions.
- All collections are at the purchaser’s risk.
- This is an uninsured collection service due to our carrier’s (DX) liability insurance.
- Our couriers and metals4U will not be held liable for lost or damaged goods.
- If the goods are damaged in transit they will not be eligible for a refund and the carriage charge will not be refunded.
- We advise that the items are packaged as well as possible, so damage is prevented, and the refund can be processed.
- Please ensure that you double-check your measurements and requirements before placing your order as all orders which require cutting are non-refundable and non-returnable. This applies to custom cut orders placed using our website's custom cutting facility or where cutting is specified either in the order notes or by other means.
- We will not refund the original delivery cost, or the cost to us of delivering the goods to you if you received free delivery. We do not accept returns of custom cut orders or polished products.
- Products should be returned, together with the Delivery Note within 14 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the accessories, parts, instructions and any free gifts.
- If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or to reduce the amount of the refund to reflect the condition of the goods.
- Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving and inspecting the goods.
- Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us (e.g. if your product is not wanted) within 14 working days of receipt. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and the goods must be returned in accordance with the above conditions. The distance selling regulations do not apply to B2B transactions, custom cut items or polished products.