Stainless Steel Splashback
What is Stainless Steel Splashback?
Designed to give protection to kitchen walls, stainless steel splashbacks are a sleek, stylish and practical way to enhance the look and feel of your kitchen or workspace. Because stainless steel has good resistance to heat, it is often fitted to the wall above a cooker hob, or used as decorative panels. Our splashbacks are made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel sheet, which is 1mm thick. The main face is brush polished (also known as brushed, dull polished, or satin polished) which provides a modern, smooth, clean look. Stainless steel 304 grade is non-magnetic.
Why use Stainless Steel Splashback?
Our Stainless Steel Splashbacks can add the finishing touch to your kitchen. They provide a light, modern, professional look, which is easy to clean and looks great. Because they are highly resistant to corrosion, stainless steel splashbacks can be used in environments where there is moisture and water. The smooth, brushed surface has no cracks or crevices that can harbour dirt and bacteria, meaning that they are very hygienic. You will see them most commonly used in commercial and professional kitchens, and are now becoming popular in domestic kitchens as well.
Ordering Your Stainless Steel Splashback.
You can place your order below, either by selecting one of our standard sizes (width x height), or by entering your own custom sizes into the Length and Width boxes. Then simply add the quantity you require, add to basket, and checkout in the usual way. Your order will then be cut on our guillo-tine, packaged safely, and dispatched quickly.
You can also call our friendly customer services team if you wish to place your order over the phone.
All our stainless steel splashbacks are supplied with unfinished edges. If you would like to ensure smooth edges to your splashback, please speak with our customer services team about our deburring service.
The brushed grain generally runs horizontally. However, if you would like the grain to run in a specific direction, either horizontal or vertical, please contact our customer services team straight after you place your order.
Fitting Stainless Steel Splashback.
Our Stainless Steel Splashbacks can be secured in place with adhesive and do not require expert knowledge. When installing our splashbacks we recommend the following:
1. Protect your hands with gloves whenever handling any sheet metal.
2. Undertake a trial test fitting to ensure size and shape is correct.
3. Leave the protective plastic in place until fitting is complete
4. Use our stainless steel splashback adhesive on the reverse side to ensure a good secure fit. We also supplycartridge or skeleton gunsif you need one too.
5. Please remember that we will not accept return of goods that have been damaged due to incorrect fitting.
Care of Stainless Steel Splashback
1. Stainless steel splashback has the advantage of being very low maintenance. With just a little regular care it will retain its appearance for many years.
2. We recommend regular use of ourClean Line Steel Cleaner, which polishes and protects in one easy action. Simply spray directly on to the splashback and polish with a clean cloth.
3. Avoid close contact with other metal objects that are not made of stainless steel, in order to avoid transfer of rust. Be careful with products that contain strong concentrations of chloride or bleach, as prolonged contact may damage the stainless steel. Wipe away any of these substances as quickly as possible.
We also supplydull polished stainless steel sheetin different thicknesses. And for a different, decorative, eye-catching finish, how about considering ourcircular polished stainless steel sheet? If you need a bright polished, reflective surface, which is also magnetic, then try ourUnbreakable Mirror.