Brass Half Round Mouldings, Half Round Brass Rods
- 9.5mm x 3.2mm (3/8" x 1/8") Brass Half Round Moulding£15.20 p/m (ex VAT)
- 12.7mm x 6.3mm (1/2" x 1/4") Brass Half Round Moulding£34.44 p/m (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 4.8mm (1" x 3/16") Brass Half Round Moulding£50.14 p/m (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 6.3mm (1" x 1/4") Brass Half Round Moulding£58.69 p/m (ex VAT)
- 31.8mm x 6.3mm (1 1/4" x 1/4") Brass Half Round Moulding£53.04 p/m (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 6.3mm (1 1/2" x 1/4") Brass Half Round Moulding£90.53 p/m (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 9.5mm (1 1/2" x 3/8") Brass Half Round Moulding£136.26 p/m (ex VAT)
What is brass half round moulding and what is it used for?
Our stock of brass moulding is available in a half round bar profile that is suitable for a wide range of projects; it is commonly used to cover the edges or joins of sheet materials, as a decorative edging on worktops and shelves, and can even be used as faux panelling or picture frames by fixing it directly to the wall.
This profile is often also called D section due to the shape of its cross section, and is supplied in mill finish in either CZ121 or CZ130 grade brass depending on the size of profile.
Our half round bars have good corrosion resistance, and can be surface enhanced by using our range of easy to use brass antiquing products.
Order your brass half round moulding from metals4U.
Please note this product is not supplied pre-lacquered; if you require advice on the best way to protect your brass mouldings, please call our customer service advisors who are always happy to help.