Brass T Sections, Brass T Bars, Brass T Profiles
- 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 3.2mm (1/2" x 1/2" x 1/8") Brass T-Section£24.88 p/m (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 3.2mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 1/8") Brass T-Section£34.71 p/m (ex VAT)
- 19mm x 19mm x 3.2mm (3/4" x 3/4" x 1/8") Brass T-Section£39.17 p/m (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 25.4mm x 3.2mm (1" x 1" x 1/8") Brass T-Section£54.54 p/m (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 38.1mm x 3.2mm (1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/8") Brass T-Section£105.35 p/m (ex VAT)
What is brass T section and what is it used for?
Brass T section is supplied in 3.2mm thickness and is available in a range of widths. T bar profile is a popular choice for floor joints and suspended ceiling projects.
T bar section is often used to create frameworks, suspended ceilings and floor joints. These lengths can also be used as cover strips along, and other joining strip applications.
This profile is manufactured from grade CZ130 brass; a widely used duplex alloy rated as excellent for hot working and very good for machining.
This product can be readily cut and drilled. it can also be quickly brazed or soldered. Corrosion resistance of brass is generally good as is thermal and electrical conductivity.
Order your brass T section from metals4U.
In stock and available for immediate dispatch.