Metal Box Section
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 1.6mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 16swg) Bright Polished Brass Box Sectionfrom £244.47 (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 1.6mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 16swg) Mild Steel Box Sectionfrom £16.90 (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 1.6mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 16swg) Brass Box Sectionfrom £61.12 (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 1.6mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 16swg) Brushed Polished Brass Box Sectionfrom £148.61 (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 1.2mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 18swg) Mild Steel Box Sectionfrom £8.65 (ex VAT)
What is metal box section and what is it used for?
Box section is used for a range of applications including general fabrications, construction, shop fitting and machine building.
Our Aluminium box section is light in weight and has good strength properties, it is also easy to machine and cut compared to mild steel and stainless steel.; our stainless steel box section is stocked in standard grade 304.
Our stock of galvanised box section is hot dipped to help protect it from the elements and atmospheric pollution.
Brass box section is supplied in grade CZ108 which has excellent corrosion resistance, along with great hot and cold working capabilities.
Our metal box section is sold in lengths ranging from 500mm up to 6 metres long depending on base metal being supplied and can be custom cut for your requirements.
Order your metal box section from metals4U.
Don't forget we offer a custom cutting service at no extra cost to you, only buy what you need.