- 38.1mm x 19mm x 1.6mm (1.1/2" x 3/4" x 16swg) Aluminium Box Sectionfrom £7.91 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 25.4mm x 1.6mm (1.1/2" x 1" x 16swg) Aluminium Box Sectionfrom £8.31 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 25.4mm x 3.2mm (1.1/2" x 1" x 10swg) Aluminium Box Sectionfrom £15.69 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 38.1mm x 1.6mm(1.1/2" x 1.1/2" x 16swg) Aluminium Box Sectionfrom £8.20 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm x 38.1mm x 3.2mm(1.1/2" x 1.1/2" x 10swg) Aluminium Box Sectionfrom £15.90 (ex VAT)
What is aluminium and what is it used for?
Aluminium is the most abundant metal on the planet and has many properties that make it one of the most popular metals for fabrication work.
It is light, strong, corrosion resistant, ductile, simple to recycle, and is easy to drill, cut, weld, solder, and machine. With a great strength to weight ratio, it is particularly well suited for use in many engineering applications including aircraft, marine and train construction, engine parts, window frames, garden structures, interior design, DIY projects, and many more.
For an in-depth insight into the different grades, uses, and properties of aluminium, read our comprehensive technical guide- What is Aluminium?
Aluminium can be finished in a variety of ways to improve its appearance and durability; painting and anodising are the most popular finishes. At metals4U we sell a fully comprehensive range of metal paints to complete your project.
Order your aluminium from metals4U.
Don't forget, when you buy from us we offer fast, free delivery on orders over £75 in England and Wales.
If you have any questions or wish to place an order over the phone, please call our sales team who will be happy to help you on 01937 534318