Stainless Steel Tubes, Pipes & Tubing
- 38.1mm OD x 1.5mm Bright Polished Stainless Steel Tube 304from £13.11 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm OD x 1.5mm wall Brushed Polished Stainless Steel Tube 304from £13.11 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm OD x 2mm Bright Polished Stainless Steel Tube 304from £17.85 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm OD x 3mm wall Brushed Polished Stainless Steel Tube 304from £15.24 (ex VAT)
- 38.1mm OD x 1.5mm Bright Polished Stainless Steel Tube 316from £77.56 (ex VAT)
What is stainless steel tube and what is it used for?
We have a wide range of stainless-steel tube available with outside diameter ranging from 12.7mm to 254mm in various wall thicknesses in stock to ensure a quick delivery.
We offer our range of stainless-steel tube (or pipe, pole, piping, tubing, as it is also often referred to as) in steel grades 304 and 316.
304 is the most used standard commercial grade as it has good corrosion resistance and good machinability.
316 has much better corrosion resistance and is the grade recommended for marine environments or coastal applications.
The stainless-steel tube is available in three different finishes, satin polished which has a brushed effect with a fine grain running around the diameter, bright polished which has a mirror shine appearance and mill finish which is un-decorative and straight from the steel mill with no surface preparations and may have marks from production and handling.
Order your stainless-steel tube from metals4U.
We offer fast delivery and a free custom length cutting service to save you time and money.