Bronze Tubes / Bars - SAE660
- SAE660 Bronze Tube 101.6mm x 38.1mm (4" OD x 1 1/2") IDfrom £904.83 (ex VAT)
- SAE660 Bronze Tube 101.6mm x 50.8mm (4" OD x 2") IDfrom £797.17 (ex VAT)
- SAE660 Bronze Tube 101.6mm x 63.5mm (4" OD x 2 1/2") IDfrom £658.18 (ex VAT)
- SAE660 Bronze Tube 101.6mm x 76.2mm (4" OD x 3") IDfrom £487.84 (ex VAT)
- SAE660 Bronze Tube 101.6mm x 88.9mm (4" OD x 3 1/2") IDfrom £282.08 (ex VAT)
What is SAE 660 bronze tube and what is it used for?
SAE 660 bronze tube, also known as hollow tube, pipe, or pole, has excellent antifriction qualities that make it a popular choice of metal for a wide variety of applications including machined parts and components.
This bronze tube has excellent machinability properties and fair corrosion resistance.
Our stock of bronze hollow rod is available in a wide choice of external and internal diameters, which are supplied oversize/undersize to allow for machining back to stated size and is available in lengths up to 3m.
Order your SAE 660 bronze tube from metals4U.
Orders Over £75 are delivered free to Wales and England, with competative delivery costs nationwide.