Starrett Super Flexback Bandsaw Blade 5ft 4.1/2in x 1/2in x
A general purpose economy blade which is made from Super Flexback high carbon steel.
An ideal blade for a wide range of jobs and materials on standard horizontal and vertical bandsaw machines.
- High carbon/chromium pinpoint carbide tool steel.
- Hardened and tempered tooth tips - 64-66 Rockwell C Hardness.
- Economical general purpose cutting.
- Greatest variety of widths, thicknesses and tooth pitches to suit any purpose.
- Ideal for contour and straight cutting.
- 0.35 mm / .014in thickness suitable for cutting applications on small DIY machines.
- Excellent fatigue factor provides long life on machines running at a high surface feet per minute.
Metal, wood and plastics.
Low alloy steels, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Furniture and composition boards.
Raker Set - A recurring sequence of teeth set left and right, followed by one tooth unset. Frequency of unset teeth on variable pitch blades varies depending on the tooth configuration.
Size. 5ft 4.1/2in x 1/2in x 24 tpi RakerTooth.
Grade. Carbon Steel.