Our Product ID: 41193 Product Code: STBREC300Last Few - Order Now Quantity Available: 3
Stabila REC300 Digital Receiver To Suit LAR200 & LAR250
Stabila REC 300 Digital Receiver: measure more intelligently - work more efficiently.
- Two displays: front and rear.
- Water and dust-proof to IP 67.
- 70 hour operating life with 2 x LR6/AA alkaline batteries
- Automaticaly switches off after 30 minutes (plus signal)
- Operating temperature -20° C to +60° C
Digital display of the reference deviation in mm.
Read the deviation from the reference height directly in figures: exact mm readings. E.g. faster and more precise correction of strut positions and concrete levels. No troublesome moving the receiver on the levelling rod.
Measuring made simple.
A series of symbols indicate your distance from the reference height and whether you are too high or low. Two sensitivity levels simplify setting-up over longer or shorter distances. If you also switch on the acoustic signals, you can select two volume levels.