Liberon Palette Wood Dyes are ideal for dying / colouring all interior bare woodwork, whilst leaving the natural beauty of the grain visible. For use prior to oil, wax, varnish and French polish finishes - they are suitable for both soft and hardwoods. Quick and uniform results can be achieved on large and small surfaces such as furniture, floors, doors, cupboards, frames etc and being 'EN 71 - Part 3 approved' they are also safe for use on toys. Available in a range of wood shades, the different colours can be mixed together to create unique shades.
- Water based dye for interior woodwork.
- Suitable for use on floors.
- Leaves the grain visible.
- Suitable for use on both hard and softwoods.
- EN 71 approved - safe for toys.
- Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- Can be mixed with Liberon Natural Finish Varnishes.
Coverage: 250ml = 2-4m2
Application: Foam applicator or brush
Drying Time: Minimum of 2 hours
Tool Cleaning: Water
The Liberon LIBWDPT250 Palette Wood Dye comes in the following finish:
Container Size: 250ml