Our Product ID: 22321 Product Code: EVBAQWPTMModerate Stock - Order Now Quantity Available: 5
Everbuild Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane 5 Litre
Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane is a ready to use liquid waterproofing compound that is applied in a 2 coat system by brush. It provides a permanently flexible watertight membrane on floors and walls prior to tiling in shower areas, wet rooms and wet zones and other areas subject to water exposure such as balconies and partially covered external areas. Non-hazardous and solvent free. It is quick drying and tiling can commence after 12 hours.
The Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Membrane can be used on its own in many applications where a flexible watertight membrane is required, or in conjunction with Aquaseal Tanking Primer, Aquaseal Tanking Tape and Aquaseal Tanking Drain Mat, as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System, to provide a 100% waterproof membrane to conventional plaster and timber based boards. It can be applied to all common building substrates such as plasterboard, MDF, plywood cementitious boards, blockwork, concrete & speciality wet room boards.
• Can be used on most common building surfaces.
• Ready to use, no diluting necessary.
• Easy to apply by brush.
• Non-hazardous, solvent free.
• Can be tiled over after 12 hours.
Areas for Use
• For showers, wet rooms and wet zones in bathrooms
• As a Tanking membrane as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System.
• As a Primer on most common building surfaces.
• Balconies and partially covered external areas.
• Do not apply below 10° C.
• Do not apply externally when rain is imminent (within 6 hours).
• Do not apply second coat until the first is dry.
• Damp or humid conditions will significantly extend drying time.
• It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Everbuild Technical Services for advice.
5 Litre Tub