Moderate Stock - Order Now
Polycell Polyfilla 2 Part Wood Filler Natural 750g
Polycell Polyfilla for Wood is a tough, 2 part wood filler which is suitable for exterior and interior wood. The woodfiller tackles all major wood repairs and can be painted, stained or varnished in under 1 hour. The two-component formulation provides strength and durability and is suitable for filling damage caused by decay and wet rot.
The 2 part filler has a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio. It has an easy to sand finish that can be drilled, screwed, planed, carved or filed. It provides the ultimate weatherproof performance and will not shrink or crack.
1. Remove the inner Tub B from the main Tub A.
2. Take an even amount out of each tub and mix the two components well until a uniform colour is formed.
3. Do not prepare more filler than can be used in 10 minutes.
4. Press and work the filler well into the repair and smooth off with a filling knife.
5. After approx. 30 minutes, the filler can be carved or shaped with a modelling knife. After approx. 45 minutes it can be sanded, planed or filed.
6. Finish with a paint, stain or varnish.
Note: The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood. To ensure a satisfactory result, fill a small test area first to ensure acceptable appearance. Do not use with wood dye.
This tub contains 375g of filler and 375g of hardener, which when mixed together, makes 750g of wood filler.