Hardfacing MIG Wire - Hardfacing MIG Welding Wire
- Hardfacing Mig Wire SIFMIG HF600 1.2MM 15KG HARDFACING£333.25 (ex VAT)
- Hardfacing Mig Wire 1.2MM SIFCORED HF600 WIRE (5KG)£175.46 (ex VAT)
- Hardfacing Mig Wire SIFMIG HF600 1.0MM 15KG HARDFACIN£561.31 (ex VAT)
- Hardfacing Mig Wire SIFMIG HF600 1.2MM 5.0KG HARDFACING£185.63 (ex VAT)
- Hardfacing Mig Wire SIFMIG HF600 1MM 5.0KG HARDFACING£224.99 (ex VAT)
- Hardfacing Mig Wire 1.0MM SIFCORED HF600 WIRE (15KG)£530.47 (ex VAT)
- Hardfacing Mig Wire 1.2MM SIFCORED HF600 WIRE (15KG)£314.87 (ex VAT)
What is hardfacing MIG welding wire and what is it used for?
Hardfacing MIG wire is used for MIG welding applications where a high wear resitance to the weld joint is required; typical applications include quarry, agricultural, and earth moving industry requirements such as ploughs, digger buckets, and crusher hammers where impact and abrasion resistance are important factors.
Hardfacing wire requires a gas shield and is suitable for all welding positions.
Available in HF600 grade and sold in 5kg and 15kg reels in 1mm and 1.2mm diameter.
Order your hardfacing MIG welding wire from metals4U.
No minimum order, immediate dispatch, and next day delivery options available.