Aluminium MIG Wire - Aluminium MIG Welding Wire
- Aluminium Mig Wire SIFMIG 1050 1.6MM 6.5KG ALUMINIUM£107.17 (ex VAT)
- Aluminium Mig Wire SIFMIG 5556 1.6MM 6.5KG ALUMINIUM£72.84 (ex VAT)
- Aluminium Mig Wire SIFMIG 4043 1.6MM 6.5KG ALUMINIUM£86.57 (ex VAT)
- Aluminium Mig Wire SIFMIG 5356 1.6MM 6.5KG ALUMINIUM£88.95 (ex VAT)
- Aluminium Mig Wire SIFMIG 4047 1.6MM 6.5KG ALUMINIUM£68.10 (ex VAT)
What is aluminium MIG welding wire and what is it used for?
Aluminium MIG wire is used to weld aluminium and it is important to select a MIG wire of the same grade as the workpiece, or with the closest melting temperature.
Our aluminium MIG welding wire is available in 1050, 4043, 4047, 5183, 5356, and 5556 grade and in a choice of diameters.
These products are sold by weight rather than length and are available as 0.5kg, 2kg, and 6.5kg reels.
Order your aluminium MIG welding wire from metals4U.
Free delivery on orders over £75 to England and Wales, and no minimum order value.