- 25.4mm x 1.62mm (1" x 16 swg) Mild Steel Tube Tubefrom £7.90 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 2.03mm (1" x 14 swg) Mild Steel Tube Tubefrom £9.44 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 2.64mm (1" x 12 swg) Mild Steel Tube Tubefrom £11.25 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 3.25mm (1" x 10 swg) Mild Steel Tube Tubefrom £14.26 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 1.21mm (1" x 18 swg) Mild Steel Tube Tubefrom £10.54 (ex VAT)
What is mild steel and what is it used for?
Mild steel is also known as carbon steel or plain steel, it is strong and durable which makes it suitable for multiple uses. It is an alloy of iron and carbon- and proportion of carbon contained has a considerable influence on the properties of the metal; the carbon content can vary from anywhere between 0.08% to 0.3% depending on the grade.
Order your mild steel from metals4U.
To find out more about mild steel, read our in-depth technical guide on mild steel.