Mild Steel Angle Irons
- 40mm x 40mm x 3mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Bright EN3B£59.93 (ex VAT)
- 40mm x 40mm x 3mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Hot Rolledfrom £12.40 (ex VAT)
- 40mm x 40mm x 5mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Bright EN3B£98.07 (ex VAT)
- 40mm x 40mm x 5mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Hot Rolledfrom £19.86 (ex VAT)
- 40mm x 40mm x 6mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Bright EN3B£119.65 (ex VAT)
- 40mm x 40mm x 6mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Hot Rolledfrom £24.74 (ex VAT)
- 50mm x 40mm x 5mm Mild Steel Angle Iron Hot Rolledfrom £45.26 (ex VAT)
What is mild steel angle iron and what is it used for?
We supply mild steel angle iron from stock in 3 metre or 6-metre lengths and it is ideal for making things like shelves, brackets, frames, trim, racks, and most general engineering and DIY applications.
Our stock of angle iron section is available in 3 grades, EN3B, S275JR, and S355JR; different grades of mild steel have different mechanical properties, our range ensures you can get the right iron angle for your requirements.
If you need items cut to a specific length most sizes can be ordered to your exact length by entering your custom cut sizes on the product page or call our customer service team who will be happy to help.
To increase corrosion resistance, we recommend either to painting or galvanising after fabrication. Alternatively, we also supply galvanised angles in a range of sizes.
Order your mild steel angle iron from metals4U.
No minimum order size and free delivery on orders over £75 to England and Wales.