Showing 1-12 of 60 products
- 9.5mm x 9.5mm x 1.6mm (3/8" x 3/8" x 1/16") Aluminium Anglefrom £4.69 (ex VAT)
- 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 1.6mm (1/2" x 1/2" x 1/16") Aluminium Anglefrom £1.33 (ex VAT)
- 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 3.2mm (1/2" x 1/2" x 1/8") Aluminium Anglefrom £2.47 (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 1.6mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 1/16") Aluminium Anglefrom £4.21 (ex VAT)
- 15.8mm x 15.8mm x 3.2mm (5/8" x 5/8" x 1/8") Aluminium Anglefrom £6.46 (ex VAT)
- 19mm x 12.7mm x 1.6mm (3/4" x 1/2" x 1/16") Aluminium Anglefrom £1.58 (ex VAT)
- 19mm x 19mm x 1.6mm (3/4" x 3/4" x 1/16") Aluminium Anglefrom £2.33 (ex VAT)
- 19mm x 19mm x 3.2mm (3/4" x 3/4" x 1/8") Aluminium Anglefrom £3.92 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 15.8mm x 3.2mm (1" x 5/8" x 1/8") Aluminium Anglefrom £5.97 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 19mm x 3.2mm (1" x 3/4" x 1/8") Aluminium Anglefrom £4.70 (ex VAT)
- 25.4mm x 25.4mm x 1.6mm (1" x 1" x 1/16") Aluminium Anglefrom £2.90 (ex VAT)
Showing 1-12 of 60 products
How to calculate aluminium angle weight?
To calculate the weight of aluminium angle trim, you will need to know the alloy type or grade and the metal density. You will use the measurements (length, width, height and thickness) of the aluminium angle to find the total volume of the product, usually in cu cm (cubic centimetres) and multiply it by the density (usually in g/cm3) to find the overall mass, or weight of your piece.
How to cut aluminium angle?
The best way of cutting aluminium angle is with a mitre saw with a carbon tipped blade, holding the aluminium corner trim in place with a clamp before cutting to the measurements and angle required. Handheld tools such as a hacksaw will likely bend the aluminium angle and leave you with a less desirable finish.
How to bend aluminium angle?
You can bend aluminium angle using a brake press, though thicker aluminium corner trim will require a large amount of pressure, and anodised aluminium angle trim will often not respond well to bending.
How to join aluminium angle?
You can join aluminium angle easily and in a variety of ways depending on your application. Welding will give you the strongest, most durable results, but for many applications this is difficult and costly. You can also join aluminium corner trim using soldering or brazing methods, or even with rivets, self-tapping screws or bolts.
At metals4U we aren’t just metal suppliers, we’re the experts.
We have a wide variety of aluminium angle products at a range of different sizes, specifications and prices. For the best angle sheet price, you can get in touch with our sales team, or take advantage of our custom cutting service to ensure you purchase exactly what you need.
If you have any questions about purchasing aluminium angle, bars or trim, are looking for advice on an upcoming metalwork project, or you’d like to place an order over the phone, feel free to drop us a line on 01937 534 318.
And don’t forget, when you buy your aluminium angle, corner trim or any other products from us, we offer fast, free delivery on orders over £75 across England and Wales.