Win an Ipad
Metals4U are giving YOU the opportunity to WIN the fantastic iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi Black Tablet.
HD video recording
Apple A5 1GHz dual-core processor
16GB storage capacity
The all-new thinner and lighter design makes iPad 2 even more comfortable to hold. It’s even more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make FaceTime video calls, record HD video and put a twist on your snapshots in Photo Booth.
How to Enter
You can enter the competion by doing one or more of the following...
That's It! (don't forget you have to log in to facebook to 'like')
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be received by 12.00am on 28th February 2014. All entrants must be over 16 and residents of the UK. One entry per person by a like on facebook . One entry per person by signing up for the Metals4u news letter and One entry per person by adding Metals4u +1 on google. No purchase is necessary Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Prize consists of I-pad 2. The Winner will be drawn by 28th Feb 2014. PROMOTER: Metals4U. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date, in the presence of an independent observer.
- The selected winner of the Free Prize Draw will be notified by phone, email or facebook message within 28 days of the Draw Date (Notification Date). If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within 10 working days of the Notification Date, a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter's discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by email or phone or facebook message. To claim the Prize the winner may be required to supply proof of age.
All participants and winner agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products or services and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in this Prize Draw will have such an effect.
- The Promoter and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and allliabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Free Prize Draw or the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner. In entering the Free Prize Draw, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Free Prize Draw or any part of it without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a participant has contravened any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that participant and to select an alternative participant at random from the remaining complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
The Promoter will use the winner's, and each participant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this Free Prize Draw.
- The Promoter and its business partners may also use the personal details provided by participants to contact participants about its products and services. By entering this Free Prize Draw, participants hereby indicate their agreement to this use (unless participants have indicated otherwise).
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.